Abrasive belts on paper
Paper-based sanding belts are custom-made in all sizes, most commonly for carpenter belt sanders, wide contact sanders, canteries, and the like.
In recent times, ZYRKON grain sanding belts for band grinders for grinding stainless steel pipes, sheets, flaps, rosettes and the like have been highly sought after.
The sanding belts on the paper backing are delivered according to the purpose and weight of the mode of operation at different thicknesses of paper:
- A, B, C backing – most commonly used for making sanding sheets and grinding rolls, rarely for sanding belts
- D pad – used for sanding belts in finer granulations
- E lining – most commonly in normal grinding modes
- F lining – code of higher loads (hardwood, high proportion of adhesive or putty, equalizing)
- G pad – for the toughest modes, various sanding discs for parquet sanding, stainless steel sanding, etc.
If you have questions or are unsure about choosing one of our products, feel free to contact us.